1. Open an Account: A prospective "Open Account" customer must complete and sign a Credit Terms Agreement, a Credit Application, and, if applicable, a State Sales Tax Exemption Certificate. Credit is extended to accounts with good credit references and a good payment history.
2. Terms: Standard terms are Net 30 days. All invoiced amounts are due 30 days from the date of invoice.
3. Finance Charges: Finance charges will be assessed against the unpaid balance of all invoices that become 31 days old and will be compounded at the rate of one and a half percent per month, or 18% annually. Customers who refuse to pay finance charges will be placed on prepaid status until the finance charges are paid. Finance charges are due at the time they are assessed.
4. Credit Hold: Accounts reaching 60 days past due may be placed on credit hold. This will freeze any shipments or orders in house until the overdue invoices and service charges are paid in full.
5. Returns: Stock items in resalable condition may be returnedup to 30 days from shipping date , at the customer’s expense, with a pre-approved Return Authorization Number which may be obtained by calling 800.282.4277. There will be a 15% restocking charge on all returns. Custom parts are not returnable. Merchandise that is out of its package or has been installed or used may not be returned. A Return Authorization Number must be received prior to return of a product.
6. Custom Orders: A written Purchase Order, along with a drawing, must be faxed or emailed for all custom orders. Custom ordered tarps are not returnable. Custom orders will be charged to customer credit card before production begins.
7. Freight: All shipments are FOB Origin
8. Collecting Delinquent Accounts: In case this account is collected by law; as through an Attorney At Law; all cost of collection, including Attorney's fees and cost of court, shall be paid by the debtor.
9. Tax Exempt Entities: If tax exempt, a signed tax exempt form must be faxed or emailed to our office.
These terms apply to all open account customers. There will be no exceptions unless prior arrangements have been made and approval given in writing by the President.
If you fully understand these credit terms click this link to print the application and fax it to Harp's Tarps. You may also email your application to email@example.com.