7’6″ Wide Lumite Tarps – For hauling asphalt, rock, sand, & debris (Not completely waterproof)
- Seamless one-piece construction means better durability and no welded seams to pull apart
- Lumite style fabric 100% black woven polypropylene
- NOT completely waterproof, check your state for DOT approval.
- LEE STYLE tarps are designed for use on Steel or Aluminum Systems
- 7’6″ Wide Lumite Tarps by specified length (We recommend length of dump bed plus 2 feet)
- 6″ pocket on one 7’6″ end for wand cross bar
- 2 grommets in each pocket to prevent wear and sliding
- 5 grommets on other 7’6″ end to attach to tarp wind-up bar
- Double stitched with UV polyester thread
- 800 lb. per sq. in. webbing sewn onto front and side hems
Since 1976, Harp’s Tarps has supplied quality, American-made products to haulers around the country. Our family owned business manufactures industry-leading tarps and tarping systems in Stone Mountain, GA. At Harp’s Tarps, your business needs come first. You work hard for your money, so we want it to work harder for you. We build our quality products to last, saving you from costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the Harp’s Tarps team and our family story here.