Electric Wind-Up System & Housing with 900 Watt Motor:
- Heavy Duty Electric Direct Drive Tarp Motor
- System for Rounded Corner Trailers
- Motor for bodies & trailers up to 30 ft. with steel arms and up to 40 ft. with aluminum arms
- 90:1 Gear Ratio
- 12 Volt; 900 Watt
- Output power: 200 watts or 0.26 horsepower
- Oil-bathed gear box
- O-ring sealed housing
- Chrome Motor Cover
- 3 year non-prorated manufacturer warranty (see below)
- Complete Welded Housing & Mounting Brackets
- Medium – Heavy Duty Applications
- Aluminum telescopic roller bar adjusts 60 in. – 104 in.
- EZ tarp installation – no drilling or removing needed to attach tarp
- 6 gauge insulated wire
- Rotary switch with wiring kit & mounting plate
- All mounting hardware & Instructions
Motor Warranty – The motor is warranted against defects in material & workmanship for a period of (3) years. If you believe that the product you have purchased has a defect in material or workmanship or has failed during normal use within the warranty period, please contact us for return assistance. Once the motor is received back & tested, the determination will be made if it is a manufactures defect or some other reason. Defects will be repaired or replaced. This warranty does not apply to defects resulting from any Customer actions, such as mishandling, negligence, alteration, accident, abuse, improper installation, or for use for a purpose which the product was not designed for. No other warranties are expressed or implied. WARRANTY VOIDED IF MOTOR END BELL IS OPENED OR STRUCK WITH A BLUNT OBJECT.
Since 1976, Harp’s Tarps has supplied quality, American-made products to haulers around the country. Our family owned business manufactures industry-leading tarps and tarping systems in Stone Mountain, GA. At Harp’s Tarps, your business needs come first. You work hard for your money, so we want it to work harder for you. We build our quality products to last, saving you from costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the Harp’s Tarps team and our family story here.