Manual Roll Tarp System:
- Latch-plate system for trailers up to 48’
- Kit includes 12’ swedged sections of both driver-side and passenger-side roll pipe.
- Non-removable handle that is attached to roll pipe and stores at the back of the trailer.
- Tarp is secured when covering by un-rolling the tarp up and under the included latch plate that is attached down the length of the trailer on the driver side.
- Urethane-tipped tarp stops to hold the tarp on the passenger side when rolled-up.
- Kit comes with shock-cord-style tarp assist to help the tarp roll in and out evenly.
- Optional non-arched trim-able front and rear caps can be purchased separately. These allow the tarp to roll from side-to-side, a good choice if not using bows.
- Optional bows are available, but can only be used if trailer has arched endcaps.
- This kit is a good selection for any trailer that dumps underneath, has a tailgate that is not utilized, or a walking floor.
- For trailers longer than 48’, please contact us for assistance.
Harp’s Tarps is a family owned business that has been creating quality tarps and tarping systems since 1976. We provide industry leading American-made products that help you get the job done right. We also build our products to last, saving you time and money. At Harp’s Tarps, your business needs come first. We know that you work hard for your money, so we want your money to work harder. Simply put, we’ve got you covered. Learn more about the Harp’s Tarps team and our family story here.