Manual Roll Tarp Systems:
- Ratchet-style manual roll tarp systems for trailers up to 48’.
- Tarp is secured by ratchet straps fastened to ratchets along the driver-side of trailer.
- Kit includes 12’ swedged sections of both driver-side and passenger-side roll pipe.
- Removable handle that stores easily on the side with handle holder.
- Kit utilizes a ratchet strap system which secures the tarp down when covered.
- Urethane-tipped tarp stops to hold the tarp on the passenger side when rolled-up.
- Optional non-arched trim-able front and rear caps can be purchased separately. These allow the tarp to roll from side-to-side, a good choice if not using bows.
- This kit is a good selection for any trailer that has a workable tailgate or walking floor, and does not want bows.
- For trailers longer than 48’, contact us for assistance.
Harp’s Tarps is a family owned business that has been creating quality tarps and tarping systems since 1976. We provide industry leading American-made products that help you get the job done right. We also build our products to last, saving you time and money. At Harp’s Tarps, your business needs come first. We know that you work hard for your money, so we want your money to work harder. Simply put, we’ve got you covered. Learn more about the Harp’s Tarps team and our family story here.