Manual Tarp System Combo Component 1 – Manual Tarp Wind-Up Unit (GHS1500/I-LS1500)
- Aluminum telescopic roller bar adjusts from 60 in. to 104 in.
- No drilling required for installation.
- Aircraft grade aluminum mounting plates.
- Easy to operate 4-position manual crank handle.
- Tarp system can be bolted or welded to dump trailer beds.
- Installation instructions included
NOTICE: Domestic Tarp Wind-Up System DOES NOT include pull rope or hooks for pull bar.
Manual Tarp System Combo Component 2 – 7 FT Wide Mesh Tarp (LSM7)
- 7 foot wide by specified length.
- 6 inch vinyl reinforced pocket.
- 5 grommets on front width to attach to roller bar.
- 2 grommets on vinyl reinforced pocket to prevent sliding.
- Heavy duty 800 lb. per square inch webbing on front and side hems.
- Seamless one-piece construction.
- Proudly made in USA
Manual Tarp System Combo Component 3 – 3-Piece Tarp Pull Bar (I-LS1000)
- 3-piece connected bar that adjusts to the width of your bed.
- Attaches to the end of a tarp to hold the tarp down.
- Recommend for use with a manual tarping system on a dump trailer or landscape trailer.
About Harp’s Tarps
Since 1976, Harp’s Tarps has supplied quality, American-made products to haulers around the country. Our family owned business manufactures industry-leading tarps and tarping systems in Stone Mountain, GA. At Harp’s Tarps, your business needs come first. You work hard for your money, so we want it to work harder for you. We build our quality products to last, saving you from costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the Harp’s Tarps team and our family story here.