GHS 5250 CE Component 1 – Steel Bent Tarp Arm Assembly (GHS 5250)
- TELESCOPIC ARM SYSTEM ADJUSTS FOR TRUCK BEDS FROM 10 FT TO 16 FT LENGTH.
- Steel arm assembly kit contains the following:
- (6) Spiral torsion springs (GHS 1516)
- (2) Pin for 3-spring system (GHS 5250-PIN)
- (2) Lower arm (1-1/4 inch) assembly (GHS 5252)
- (1) Cross bar assembly (GHS 5255)
- (2) Upper arm – driver side (GHS 5256)
- (2) Upper arm – passenger side (GHS 5257)
- (4) SS bushing for GHS 5200 series (GHS 8205)
- System is constructed from 14 gauge square weldable steel tubing.
- Top 90° elbow is rolled and welded for additional strength.
- Durable powder coated black finish for rust prevention.
- Proudly manufactured in the USA.
GHS 5250 CE Component 2 – Electric Wind-Up Unit (GHS 2600HT)
- (1) 600 Watt Electric Drive Tarp Motor (GHS 2601-H)
- 90:1 gear ratio.
- 12 Volt
- Output power: 172 watts or 0.23 horsepower.
- Oil-bathed gear box.
- O-ring sealed housing.
- (1) PVC motor cover (GHS 2609)
- (1) Aluminum universal telescopic roller bar (GHS 1201)
- Roller bar adjusts 60 to 104 inches.
- Easy tarp installation on roller bar with bolts – no drilling or removing needed to attach tarp.
- (2) Aluminum mounting plates (GHS2602)
- Aircraft grade aluminum with pre-drilled holes for simplified mounting.
- (1) 66 feet of 8-gauge wire (GHS 2607-8)
- (1) Rotary switch with wiring kit and mounting plate (GHS 2605)
- (1) Insert bar 5 inch P/S (GHS 1521)
- (1) Flange bearing (.75 inch) (GHS2610)
- Tarp NOT included with complete system purchase.
- To avoid tarps ripping during operation, please be sure to install an inline circuit breaker on your system.
About Harp’s Tarps
Since 1976, Harp’s Tarps has supplied quality, American-made products to haulers around the country. Our family owned business manufactures industry-leading tarps and tarping systems in Stone Mountain, GA. At Harp’s Tarps, your business needs come first. You work hard for your money, so we want it to work harder for you. We build our quality products to last, saving you from costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the Harp’s Tarps team and our family story here.