Lumite Tarp for Dump Truck Tarp Systems:
- 6 inch pocket on one 7 foot 6 inch end
- (5) grommets on front 7 foot 6″ end to attach to roller bar
- 800 lb. per sq. in. webbing sewn onto front and side hems
- Seamless one-piece construction means better durability and no welded seams to pull apart
- Lumite Mesh Tarp is NOT completely waterproof, check your state for DOT approval
- Made in USA
We recommend buying a tarp 2′ longer than your dump bed. Seamless tarps last longer eliminating down time and saving you money in the long run. \
If you are looking for a tarp with a spline, please view our LSLS series Lumite tarps.
Since 1976, Harp’s Tarps has supplied quality, American-made products to haulers around the country. Our family owned business manufactures industry-leading tarps and tarping systems in Stone Mountain, GA. At Harp’s Tarps, your business needs come first. You work hard for your money, so we want it to work harder for you. We build our quality products to last, saving you from costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the Harp’s Tarps team and our family story here.