Silver Poly Tarps with weather resistant polyethylene coating are available in several cut* sizes sold in case quantities. Case quantities listed in descriptions.
- 11-12 mil thickness
- 6 ounce per square yard
- 14 x 14 count per sq. in.
- Heat-sealed seams
- 3/16 in. bolt roping in hem
- Aluminum rustproof grommets about every 2 in. around hem
- Silver poly side reflects sunlight; Black side blocks sunlight
- High density woven fabric
- UV treated one side
- Heavy-duty plastic reinforced corners
- Double stitched or heat welded hems
**Cut Size: Indicates the size the fabric is before before manufacture. Due to overlapped hems, which adds strength, actual size is 4” to 6” less in each dimension.**
Since 1976, Harp’s Tarps has supplied quality, American-made products to haulers around the country. Our family owned business manufactures industry-leading tarps and tarping systems in Stone Mountain, GA. At Harp’s Tarps, your business needs come first. You work hard for your money, so we want it to work harder for you. We build our quality products to last, saving you from costly repairs down the road. Learn more about the Harp’s Tarps team and our family story here.